|What: A Halloween*-themed Party
*Costumes heavily preferred, but not strictly required.
When: Friday, October 26th from 8:00pm till ???
Hosts: Dave, Erik,
and the rest of Das Tassenhaus
Where: Click here for directions
Feel free to call Erik with questions: (631)739-3241
Yes, folks, it's been a LONG time since we've held a party.
We're going to be parting ways soon, and we're long overdue for a blast.
Because we're nostalgic old fools, we decided to do this old school...
This means it's time for a Party. For those of you not in the know, this means a few things.
So, without further ado, here are the invite rules:
- If one of us gave you a flier, or some other sort of invite, you're invited.
- If you're one of our friends, you're invited.
- If you got a direct link to this page (from us), you're invited.
- If you come with one of the above people, you're invited.
- EXCEPTIONS: If, for some reason, you're not welcome in the house, your not welcome at the party.
If you have a question about whether or not you're welcome, ASK.
- If we ask you to go, you're out.
- If we ask for your keys, it's because you're unsafe to drive. We'll make sure you get home, but you're not driving home drunk.
- No smoking in the house. No, really, no smoking in the house.
- If it's not legal, it's not happening on our property. Seriously. Feel free to ask about "questionable" acts.
- Party is assumed BYOB - feel free to bring stuff to share (and for the hosts, too). We'll have some stuff on hand, but help keep the party going
- If food is on-hand, we will likely fire up the BBQ as well.
- If you can't accept the rules before coming, don't bother showing up.